Project Bee Trailer
- Developed In
Unreal Engine 4
- Team Size
- Game Design Document
- Game Download
I was one of four Designers on this game in a combined team of twenty two, consisting of Animators, Artists, Designers and Programmers. It was a student collaborative project that happened over 6 weeks. Throughout the project I was asked to do lots of different things from anything to:
- Research and mapping of the level to get a better understanding of what the team wanted to make
- Creating detailed documentation to help out with the rest of the team highlighting key aspects in our game
- Making a full block out of the level to help the artists create the game world.
- Creating fun technical design in different areas in engine like the football pitch and basketball court
- Constantly talking back and forth with my fellow team discussing what we want in the game and how it will play.
- In depth testing of the level
This experience was great for me to get a brief experience of working in a team in the game industry. Since we had a lot more artists than designers and tech, I was happy to take up any work throughout the 6 weeks even if it was a task I had not done before like particles. What I had learnt over the year with technical design and game design helped me out a lot to communicate much better with the rest of the team.